Friday, March 5, 2010

"Dr. Nick, Who's Your Chiropractor?"

I get asked this question a lot!
And No, I cannot unfortunately adjust myself!
The truth is I have several chiropractors! Not a week goes by that I don’t get my spine and nerve system checked for subluxations – sometimes twice in one week! I adjust anywhere between 1-4 chiropractors per week and we usually exchange services! It works out great!
One important note here too: if you had an audience of hundreds of chiropractors and asked them how often they get checked, not a one of them would go without 4 weeks passing before getting checked. Most get checked on a weekly basis, some every other week, and very few monthly. They all want to be functioning at their best!
We completely align our practice with vital truths! We practice what we preach. I always base my recommendations to someone as if they were a member of my own family.
If you want a better, longer life: ask yourself, “how much am I worth?” The answer is: “That you are invaluable, in fact, you could drain all the resources and financial resources in this world, and you would still not accomplish creating a “new you.”
So know you are worth investing in! And know your chiropractor stays Well Adjusted too!

No comments:

Post a Comment